Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This transfer of service will initiate a contract with the trash company for 1 (one) trash and 1 (one) recycle bin only. These will be delivered within 2 weeks. For additional trash bins, please email email@example.com
All water shall be metered by meters furnished and installed by the District. The meter and/or wastewater connection if for the sole benefit of the Customer and is to provide service to only one (1) dwelling or one (1) business. Extension of pipe(s) to transfer utility service from one property to another, to share, resell, or sub meter water to any other persons, dwellings, businesses, or property, is strictly prohibited.
The District shall have the right to locate a water service meter and the pipe necessary to connect the meter at the point to be chosen by the District and shall have access to its equipment that may be upon Customer’s premises at all reasonable times for any purpose connected with or in the furtherance of its business operations, and upon discontinuance of service the District shall have the right to remove any of its equipment that may be located on a Customer’s property. The Customer shall install at their own expense any necessary service lines from the District’s facilities and equipment to the point of use, including any customer service isolation valves, backflow prevention devises, clean-outs, and other equipment as may be specified by the District. The District shall also have access to the customer’s property for the purpose of inspecting for possible cross-connections and other unauthorized plumbing practices.
The District is responsible for protecting the drinking water supply from -contamination or pollution, which could result from improper plumbing practices. The service Agreement serves as notice to each customer of the plumbing restrictions, which are in place to provide this protection. The District shall enforce these restrictions to ensure the public health and welfare. The following unauthorized practices are prohibited by state regulations:
1. No direct connection between the public drinking water supply and a potential source of contamination is permitted. Potential sources of contamination shall be isolated from the public water system by an air gap or an appropriate backflow prevention assembly in accordance with state plumbing regulations. Additionally, all pressure relief valves and thermal expansion devices must be in compliance with state plumbing codes.
2. No cross-connections between the public drinking water supply and a private water system is permitted. These potential threats to the public drinking water supply shall be eliminated at service connection by the proper installation of an air gap or a reduced pressure-zone backflow prevention assembly and a service Agreement must exist for an annual inspection and testing by a certified backflow prevention tester.
3. No connection, which allows condensing, cooling, or industrial process water to be returned to the public drinking water supply is permitted.
4. No pipe or pipe fitting which contains more than 8.0% lead may be used for the installation or repair of plumbing on or after July 1, 1988, at any connection which provides water for human consumption.
5. No solder or flux, which contains more than 0.2% lead may be used for the installation or repair of plumbing on or after July 1, 1988, at any connection which provides water for human consumption.
6. No plumbing fixture is installed which is not in compliance with a state approved plumbing code.
The District shall maintain a copy of this Agreement as long as the Customer and/or premise is connected to the public water system. The Customer shall allow his property to be inspected for possible cross-connections and other unauthorized plumbing practices. These inspections shall be conducted during the District’s normal business hours.
The District shall notify the Customer in writing of any cross-connection or other unauthorized plumbing practices, which have been identified during the initial or subsequent inspection. The Customer shall immediately correct any unauthorized plumbing practice on their premises. The Customer shall, at his expense, properly install, test, and maintain any backflow prevention device required by the District. Copies of all testing and maintenance records shall be provided to the District as required. Failure to comply with the terms of this service Agreement shall cause the District to either terminate service or properly install, test, and maintain an appropriate backflow device at the service connection. Any expenses associated with the enforcement of this Agreement shall be billed to the Customer.
In the event the total water supply is insufficient to meet the needs of all of the Customers, or in the event there is a shortage of water, the District may initiate the Emergency Rationing Program as specified in the District’s Rules.
By execution of this Agreement, the Applicant hereby shall comply with the terms of said program.
By the execution hereof, the Applicant shall hold the District harmless form any and all claims for damages caused by service interruptions due to waterline breaks by utility or like contractors, tampering by other Customers of the District, normal failures of the system, or other events beyond the District’s control.
The Customer shall grant to the District, now or in the future, any utility easements for the purpose of installing, maintaining, and operating such pipelines, meters, valves, and any other equipment which may be deemed necessary by the District to extend or improve service for existing or future Customers, on such forms as are required by the District.
By execution hereof, the Applicant fully guarantees payment of all rates, fees, and charges due on any account. This guarantee pledges any and all Customer Fees against any balance due the District. Liquidation of any Customer Fee shall authorize discontinuance of service under the terms and conditions of the District’s Rules.
By execution hereof, the Applicant agrees that non-compliance with the terms of this Agreement by the Applicant shall constitute denial or discontinuance of service until such time as the violation(s) are corrected to the satisfaction of the District.
Any misrepresentation of the facts by the Applicant on any of the four pages of this Agreement shall result in discontinuance of service pursuant to the terms and conditions of the District’s Rules.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
By signing this document, I am agreeing to abide by the policies set forth in the District’s Rate Order. The complete Rate Order can be found on the Mustang SUD website, www.mustangwater.com.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field