To start service, print the form, or fill it out electronically, and email it along with a copy of your drivers license.
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- Administration Fee: $25
- Wastewater Deposit: $50
- Water Deposit: $100
These deposits are refundable after one year of good payment history. Please contact our office to have your deposits applied to your account after one year.
What to Expect on Your Bill
Base rates are charges that will be on your bill every month. These amounts will be the same every month and are not related to water usage.
Monthly Charges on Bill
- Water Availability Fee: $28.38
The sewer charge will always be one of the following two amounts:
- If your water usage is less than 8,000 gallons: $52.12
- If your water usage is greater than 8,000: $58.13
Trash & Recycle
The trash service for your subdivision is provided by Waste Connections. Mustang Special Utility District (SUD) sets up your account and orders your trash bins for you when you start water service with us. We also include the monthly trash charge, on behalf of the City of Pilot Point which has a contract with Rhino Removal, on your water bill. If you have questions regarding trash pick up, please call Rhino Removal at (469)607-4466.
1 trash & 1 recycle bin: $15.77 + 8.25% tax
You must indicate on your service application if you want additional bins.
Additional trash bins: $7.47 + 8.25 % tax
Additional recycle bins: $6.50 + 8.25 % tax
Water Usage Rates
The water usage charge varies based on how much water you use in a month based on the following tiers. The usage charge is per 1,000 gallons.
|0 to 3,000 gallons||$2.78|
|3,001 to 9,000 gallons||$3.89|
|9,001 to 15,000 gallons||$4.85|
|15,001 to 25,000 gallons||$5.91|
|25,001 gallons and up||$9.04|
Monthly flat rate charge of $6.00.
Other Important Information
- Bills are mailed out on the 1st of every month and are due on the 15th of every month.
- Payment must be received by 4:30 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice to avoid disconnection and a $60 schedule for termination fee.
- Mustang is not responsible for the postal service. Payment is processed on the date of receipt not the date it is post marked.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customers from receiving late fees or disconnection.
- View your account and pay online, you must have your account number and pin number to register online.
- Questions about our services, call 940-440-9561.