- Service Areas
- Prairie Oaks
To start service, print the form, or fill it out electronically, and email it along with a copy of your drivers license.
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- Administration Fee: $25
- Wastewater Deposit: $50
- Water Deposit: $100
These deposits are refundable after one year of good payment history. Please contact our office to have your deposits applied to your account after one year.
What to Expect on Your Bill
Base rates are charges that will be on your bill every month. These amounts will be the same every month and are not related to water usage.
Monthly Charges on Bill
- Water Availability Fee: $28.38
- Storm Management / Drainage Fee: $3.35
The sewer charge will always be one of the following two amounts:
- If your water usage is less than 8,000 gallons: $52.12
- If your water usage is greater than 8,000 gallons: $58.13
Trash & Recycling
The trash service for your subdivision is provided by the City of Little Elm. Mustang Special Utility District (SUD) sets up your trash service and orders your trash bins for you when you start water service with us. Not all residents are served by the City for trash. Please contact the City of Little Elm to determine if your address includes trash availability. If you have questions about trash pick up, please call the City of Little Elm at 1-214-975-0480.
- 1 trash and 1 recycle bin: $18.03 + 8.00 % tax (Automatically ordered upon set up of your account)
You must indicate on your service application if you want additional bins.
- Additional trash bin: $6.59 + 8.25 % tax
- Additional recycle bin: $2.23 + 8.25 % tax
Water Usage Rates
The water usage charge varies based on how much water you use in a month based on the following tiers. Usage charge is per 1,000 gallons.
|0 to 3,000 gallons||$2.78|
|3,001 to 9,000 gallons||$3.89|
|9,001 to 15,000 gallons||$4.85|
|15,001 to 25,000 gallons||$5.91|
|25,001 and up||$9.04|
Other Important Information
- Bills are mailed out on the 1st of every month and are due on the 15th of every month.
- Payment must be received by 4:30 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice to avoid disconnection and a $60 schedule for termination fee.
- Mustang is not responsible for the postal service. Payment is processed on the date of receipt not the date it is post marked.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customers from receiving late fees or disconnection.
- View your account and pay online, you must have your account number and pin number to register online.
- Questions about our services, call 940-440-9561.