To start service, print the form, or fill it out electronically, and email it along with a copy of your drivers license.
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- Administration Fee: $25
- Wastewater Deposit: $50
- Water Deposit: $100
These deposits are refundable after one year of good payment history. Please contact our office to have your deposits applied to your account after one year.
What to Expect on Your Bill
Base rates are charges that will be on your bill every month. These amounts will be the same every month and are not related to water usage.
Monthly Charges on Bill
- Water Availability Fee: $28.10
- Fire Service: $10
- Police Service: $12
This fee is based on your water usage and is charged at 8%.
The sewer charge covers the cost of flushing your wastewater through our sewer pipes to the sewer treatment plant, and the cost for treatment of your wastewater before it can be returned to streams/lakes. The sewer charge will always be one of the following two amounts:
- If your water usage is less than 8,000 gallons: $51.60
- If your water usage is greater than 8,000 gallons: $57.55
The trash service for your subdivision is provided by the City of Aubrey. Mustang Special Utility District (SUD) sets up your account with the City of Aubrey, and orders your trash bins for you when you start water service with us. We also include the monthly trash charge, on behalf of the City of Aubrey, on your water bill. Call Waste Connections directly for any trash related pick- up issues at 469-452-8000.
- 1 trash and 1 recycle bin: $17.50 + 6.75 % tax (Automatically ordered upon set up of your account)
You must indicate on your service application if you want additional bins.
- Additional trash bin: $6.95 + 6.75 % tax
- Additional recycle bin: $2.70 + 6.75 % tax
Water Usage Rates
The water usage charge varies based on how much water you use in a month based on the following tiers. Usage charge is per 1,000 gallons.
|0 to 3,000 gallons||$2.75|
|3,001 to 9,000 gallons||$3.85|
|9,001 to 15,000 gallons||$4.80|
|15,001 to 25,000 gallons||$5.85|
|25,001 and up||$8.95|
Extensions & Late Fees
- To request an extension, please email your request. In order to process your request for an extension, we must receive it in writing.
- To request a late fee waiver, please email your request to Ms. Linda Fangman.
Other Important Information
- Bills are mailed out on the 1st of every month and are due on the 15th of every month.
- Payment must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice to avoid disconnection and a $60 schedule for termination fee.
- Mustang is not responsible for the postal service. Payment is processed on the date of receipt not the date it is post marked.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customers from receiving late fees or disconnection.
- View your account and pay online, you must have your account number and pin number to register online.
- Questions about our services, call 940-440-9561.