- Service Areas
To start service, print the form, or fill it out electronically, and email it along with a copy of your drivers license.
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- Transfer Fee: $25
- Wastewater Deposit: $50
- Water Deposit: $100
Water Deposit will be refunded when you cancel service.
What to Expect on Your Bill
Base rates are charges that will be on your bill every month. These amounts will be the same every month and are not related to water usage.
Monthly Charges on Bill
- Water Availability Fee: $29.23
- Fire Protection Plan: $13.95
- District Service Fee- Denton 10 : $21.00
The sewer charge covers the cost of flushing your wastewater through our sewer pipes to the sewer treatment plant, and the cost for treatment of your wastewater before it can be returned to streams/lakes. The sewer charge will always be one of the following two amounts:
- For up to 5,000 Gallons of water usage: $47.57
- For 5,001 to 10,000 gallons of water usage: $50.01
- For over 10,000 gallons of water usage: $53.67
The trash provider for your subdivision is Rhino Services. Please contact Rhino at 1-469-607-4466 for any pick up related issues.
Water Usage Rates
The water usage charge varies based on how much water you use in a month based on the following tiers. Usage charge is per 1,000 gallons.
|0 to 3,000 gallons||$2.85|
|3,001 to 9,000 gallons||$4.01|
|9,001 to 15,000 gallons||$5.00|
|15,001 to 25,000 gallons||$6.09|
|Over 25,0001 gallons||$9.31|
Other Important Information
- Bills are mailed out on the 1st of every month and are always due by the 15th of every month.
- Payment must be received by 4:30 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice to avoid disconnection and a $60 schedule for termination fee.
- Mustang is not responsible for the postal service. Payment is processed on the date of receipt not the date it is post marked.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customers from receiving late fees or disconnection.
- View your account and pay online, you must have your account number and pin number to register online.
- Questions about our services, call 940-440-9561.