To start service, print the form, or fill it out electronically, and email it along with a copy of your drivers license.
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- Administration Fee: $25
- Wastewater Deposit: $50
- Water Deposit: $100
What to Expect on Your Bill
Base rates are charges that will be on your bill every month. These amounts will be the same every month and are not related to water usage.
Monthly Charges on Bill
- Water Availability Fee: $28.38
- Fire Protection Plan: $13.95
- District Service Fee- Denton 10 : $21.00
The sewer charge covers the cost of flushing your wastewater through our sewer pipes to the sewer treatment plant, and the cost for treatment of your wastewater before it can be returned to streams/lakes. The sewer charge will always be one of the following two amounts:
- If your water usage is less than 8,000 Gallons: $52.12
- If your water usage is greater than 8,000 Gallons: $58.13
The trash provider for your subdivision is Rhino Services. Mustang Special Utility District (SUD) sets up your account with the trash company and orders your trash bins for you when you start water service with us. We also include the monthly trash charge, on behalf of the trash company, on your water bill. Trash and recycle pick up are every Tuesday. Please contact Rhino directly for any trash pick up issues, at 1-469-607-4466.
- Monthly Trash Charge: $17.75
Water Usage Rates
The water usage charge varies based on how much water you use in a month based on the following tiers. Usage charge is per 1,000 gallons.
|0 to 3,000 gallons||$2.78|
|3,001 to 9,000 gallons||$3.89|
|9,001 to 15,000 gallons||$4.85|
|15,001 to 25,000 gallons||$5.91|
|25,001 and up||$9.04|
Other Important Information
- Bills are mailed out on the 15th of every month and are always due by the 1st of every month.
- Payment must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice to avoid disconnection and a $60 schedule for termination fee.
- Mustang is not responsible for the postal service. Payment is processed on the date of receipt not the date it is post marked.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customers from receiving late fees or disconnection.
- View your account and pay online, you must have your account number and pin number to register online.
- Questions about our services, call 940-440-9561.
- View the Rates and Information Flyer (PDF) for more information.